Thursday, January 31, 2013

Looking Forward

I'm starting to get nervous.  And excited.  Tomorrow is it!  Transfer!

I'm hydrating like a mad woman tonight.  I'll have to go ten hours without food or beverage until I get that blessed saline IV.  I even tried coconut water - eeeewwwwww.  I'll have to try it flavored  I know that it's supposed to give lots of natural electrolytes and Vitamin C, both great for my body right now, but I'll go back to my smart water.

I'm going to take it easy.  Got my Project Runway on, going to take a nice bath since I can't have scents on me tomorrow. (I worry about my breath since I'm not supposed to brush my teeth, and don't get me started on the lack of deodorant and anxiety sweat.)  I've got Bud in our bed tonight for snuggling, a good book, and my Beecher's Mac & Cheese and some asparagus to steam for my after transfer lunch.

I'm ready, I'm prepared, I don't know what else to do... someone!  tell me what else to do to keep myself busy!  I think I'll go nuts waiting.  Particularly because I'm more optimistic than I've been.

I suspect I'll know by this time next week one way or the other.  But the question is - will I tell anyone else??

1 comment:

  1. can you pick up a crafting activity? that helped keep me sane...

    ReplyDelete